"Time is like a circle, where all the points are so linked that one cannot say where it begins or ends, for all points precede and follow one another for ever." - Thoth
Capture the mystical allure of ancient Egyptian mythology with our exquisite "Dance of Nut and Geb" framed art print. This captivating piece brings to life the enchanting story of Nut, the sky goddess, and Geb, the earth god, as they perform their celestial dance.
This is the first release as part of a collection series of a larger work of art called "The Never Ending Story" featuring the God Thoth. This limited edition framed art print is a collectible item that tells the story of creation.
Merging the ancient Mayan symbol of the Galactic Butterfly, the Hunab Ku and the Ancient Egyptian deities to show the correlation between the two ancient cultures and how they were influenced by Thoth.
- Only 250 limited edition prints
- Archival quality inks
- Natural white, 100% cotton rag paper
- Shatterproof acrylic cover
- Available in Black or White 3/4" Wood Frames
- Made in the USA
**Each framed art print is crafted to order and take up to 8-10 business days to complete.
All Ready Made garments will be shipped United States Postal Service Priority mail within 3-5 business days of order. All Custom Garments/Tapestries will be shipped USPS Priority mail within 2 weeks of order. If you have other special shipping requirements please notify us at the time of your order.
If you need faster shipping we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Email us directly at: JumbieFromKentucky@gmail.com
Exchanges + Returns
- If you are unhappy with your purchase we will accept an exchange for another garment or return for store credit.
- Domestic Exchange/Returns must be made within 14 days from when the package was sent to the customer per the date on the shipping label.
- International Exchange/Returns must be made within 30 days from when the package was sent to the customer per the date on the shipping label.
- To be eligible for an Exchange/Return garments must be in original, unworn condition.
- You may Return a garment for any reason and receive store credit in the amount of your purchase. Your credit may be used any time; it will not expire and is transferable.
- Only online orders may be Exchanged/Returned through Warrior Within Designs.
- Any items purchased at a retail store must be exchanged/returned through the retail store and in accordance with their policies.
- All festival and event sales are final.
- All sale/clearance sales are final.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for exchanging/returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Any return on items paid for thru PayPal will be subject to a handling fee of 2% to cover non-refundable transaction costs.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Returns & Exchanges on Customized to Fit Garments
Jumbie Art customized to fit garments are cut to achieve superior fit. They are made just for you according to your measurements and fabric selection. For this reason customized fit garments are non-returnable and non-refundable. In the event there was a mistake made on our part, we will offer a refund/exchange.
We are happy to help you take accurate measurements and select a fabric based on your desire.
Please email us if you have any questions regarding measurements or fabric selection.
7491 War Admiral Ct
Las Vegas, NV 89113
Be sure to get Delivery Confirmation. We cannot process your exchange/return if we don’t receive your package.Returns & Exchanges may take up to one week to process. All items eligible for return will be refunded and those items eligible for exchange will be credited to the customers account. If you have any questions please contact us at: JumbieFromKentucky@gmail.com