The new Jumbie Art Djinni pants are a work of art, and are like no other pants in the world! A blend of harem pants, cargo pants, and joggers. We merged 3 pairs of pants to create one new amazing garment.
Made out of Eco friendly bamboo cotton and Sorona blend you won't want to take them off because they are so comfortable. Colorful cuff at the bottom is made from plush poly spandex for maximum comfort that will mold to your body.
These pants will join you on your journey and keep your belongings safe with rouged YKK zippers. Our version of the Harem pants are comfortable and fashionable. Show your true colors with the new Eclipse Collection.
- Original Design.
- Belt loops for extra support.
- Original prints by Jumbie Art.
- YKK zippers.
- High quality waistband for maximum comfort.
- Plush stretch fabric on the cuff.
- Stash pocket and deep pockets for cell phones and water bottles.
- Embroidery on the back.
- Bamboo cotton and Sorona fabric made in the USA.
- Proudly printed and sewn in Los Angeles, California.
All Ready Made garments will be shipped United States Postal Service Priority mail within 3-5 business days of order. All Custom Garments/Tapestries will be shipped USPS Priority mail within 2 weeks of order. If you have other special shipping requirements please notify us at the time of your order.
If you need faster shipping we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Email us directly at: JumbieFromKentucky@gmail.com
Exchanges + Returns
- If you are unhappy with your purchase we will accept an exchange for another garment or return for store credit.
- Domestic Exchange/Returns must be made within 14 days from when the package was sent to the customer per the date on the shipping label.
- International Exchange/Returns must be made within 30 days from when the package was sent to the customer per the date on the shipping label.
- To be eligible for an Exchange/Return garments must be in original, unworn condition.
- You may Return a garment for any reason and receive store credit in the amount of your purchase. Your credit may be used any time; it will not expire and is transferable.
- Only online orders may be Exchanged/Returned through Warrior Within Designs.
- Any items purchased at a retail store must be exchanged/returned through the retail store and in accordance with their policies.
- All festival and event sales are final.
- All sale/clearance sales are final.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for exchanging/returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Any return on items paid for thru PayPal will be subject to a handling fee of 2% to cover non-refundable transaction costs.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Returns & Exchanges on Customized to Fit Garments
Jumbie Art customized to fit garments are cut to achieve superior fit. They are made just for you according to your measurements and fabric selection. For this reason customized fit garments are non-returnable and non-refundable. In the event there was a mistake made on our part, we will offer a refund/exchange.
We are happy to help you take accurate measurements and select a fabric based on your desire.
Please email us if you have any questions regarding measurements or fabric selection.
315 W 7th St
San Pedro, CA 90731
Be sure to get Delivery Confirmation. We cannot process your exchange/return if we don’t receive your package.Returns & Exchanges may take up to one week to process. All items eligible for return will be refunded and those items eligible for exchange will be credited to the customers account. If you have any questions please contact us at: JumbieFromKentucky@gmail.com