The Ancient Egyptian Goddess Isis was the daughter of the earth god Geb and the sky goddess Nut and the sister of the deities Osiris, Seth, and Nephthys.
Married to Osiris, king of Egypt, Isis was a good queen who supported her husband and taught the women of Egypt how to weave, bake, and brew beer. But Seth was jealous, and he hatched a plot to kill his brother. Seth trapped Osiris in a decorated wooden chest, which he coated in lead and threw into the Nile. The chest had become Osiris’s coffin.
With his brother vanished, Seth became king of Egypt. But Isis could not forget her husband, and she searched everywhere for him until she eventually discovered Osiris, still trapped in his chest, in Byblos. She brought his body back to Egypt, where Seth discovered the chest and, furious, hacked his brother into pieces, which he scattered far and wide.
Transforming into a bird, and helped by her sister, Nephthys, Isis was able to discover and reunite the parts of her dead husband’s body. Using her magical powers, she was able to make Osiris whole; bandaged, neither living nor dead, Osiris had become a mummy. Nine months later Isis bore him a son, Horus. Osiris was then forced to retreat to the underworld, where he became king of the dead.
Our Matrix portals feature 600 LED lights to create mosaics of color like you have never seen! The light patterns activate the artwork and animate the picture in what we call Spectral Art!
This is not a screen, the artwork is printed on the highest resolution material we could find giving the viewer the pleasure of enjoying every detail in the picture!
The portal comes with a free smart phone interface that links via the browser and allows you to interact with your art piece making this your personal interactive art installation!
Our frames and lights are custom made to order and assembled in the USA and crafting takes 8-10 business days to ship!
This is the canvas of the future! Each portal is made to order and crafted with attention and detail and can ship anywhere in the world!
Revolution through color!
- Featuring original artwork from visionary artist Jumbie
- Custom wood frame with 2 finish options
- Custom LED lighting and programing
- Printed on high resolution material that reveals every detail
- Smart phone compatible user interface to interact with art piece
- Crafted and assembled in the USA
- World-wide shipping
All Ready Made garments will be shipped United States Postal Service Priority mail within 3-5 business days of order. All Custom Garments/Tapestries will be shipped USPS Priority mail within 2 weeks of order. If you have other special shipping requirements please notify us at the time of your order.
If you need faster shipping we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Email us directly at: JumbieFromKentucky@gmail.com
Exchanges + Returns
- If you are unhappy with your purchase we will accept an exchange for another garment or return for store credit.
- Domestic Exchange/Returns must be made within 14 days from when the package was sent to the customer per the date on the shipping label.
- International Exchange/Returns must be made within 30 days from when the package was sent to the customer per the date on the shipping label.
- To be eligible for an Exchange/Return garments must be in original, unworn condition.
- You may Return a garment for any reason and receive store credit in the amount of your purchase. Your credit may be used any time; it will not expire and is transferable.
- Only online orders may be Exchanged/Returned through Warrior Within Designs.
- Any items purchased at a retail store must be exchanged/returned through the retail store and in accordance with their policies.
- All festival and event sales are final.
- All sale/clearance sales are final.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for exchanging/returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Any return on items paid for thru PayPal will be subject to a handling fee of 2% to cover non-refundable transaction costs.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Returns & Exchanges on Customized to Fit Garments
Jumbie Art customized to fit garments are cut to achieve superior fit. They are made just for you according to your measurements and fabric selection. For this reason customized fit garments are non-returnable and non-refundable. In the event there was a mistake made on our part, we will offer a refund/exchange.
We are happy to help you take accurate measurements and select a fabric based on your desire.
Please email us if you have any questions regarding measurements or fabric selection.
7491 War Admiral Ct
Las Vegas, NV 89113
Be sure to get Delivery Confirmation. We cannot process your exchange/return if we don’t receive your package.Returns & Exchanges may take up to one week to process. All items eligible for return will be refunded and those items eligible for exchange will be credited to the customers account. If you have any questions please contact us at: JumbieFromKentucky@gmail.com