The Native Shaman breathes in the spirit of the Universe from his medicine bowl, activating his 3rd eye as he channels a totem of spirit animals to help guide him through his journey. He meditates in nature under the vast cosmos. His activated spirit bridges his body's soul with the celestial realm while he dissolves into the ether, which is connected to Saturn via its rings. Appearing as a ring-laden sphere, Saturn is a symbol of the pronounced activity in the spacial area around the planet. Saturn's rings act as a visual reminder that there are active forces at work in the ether. Featuring the platonic solid dodecahedron, which is associated with the 3rd eye, crown, and higher crown surrounding chakras that make up our particle cloud and encompass our bodies.
Colorful, comfortable, and casual, our all-over-print dye-sublimated T-Shirts make for great festival gear, rave clothing, or every day wear. Each shirt features custom artwork on the front, back, sleeves, and collar.
- Featuring original artwork from visionary artist Jumbie
- Made from soft, and slightly stretchy fabric
- 100% dye-sublimated polyester
- All-over color print and cut and sew production
- Proudly 100% Made in America
All Ready Made garments will be shipped United States Postal Service Priority mail within 3-5 business days of order. All Custom Garments/Tapestries will be shipped USPS Priority mail within 2 weeks of order. If you have other special shipping requirements please notify us at the time of your order.
If you need faster shipping we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Email us directly at: JumbieFromKentucky@gmail.com
Exchanges + Returns
- If you are unhappy with your purchase we will accept an exchange for another garment or return for store credit.
- Domestic Exchange/Returns must be made within 14 days from when the package was sent to the customer per the date on the shipping label.
- International Exchange/Returns must be made within 30 days from when the package was sent to the customer per the date on the shipping label.
- To be eligible for an Exchange/Return garments must be in original, unworn condition.
- You may Return a garment for any reason and receive store credit in the amount of your purchase. Your credit may be used any time; it will not expire and is transferable.
- Only online orders may be Exchanged/Returned through Warrior Within Designs.
- Any items purchased at a retail store must be exchanged/returned through the retail store and in accordance with their policies.
- All festival and event sales are final.
- All sale/clearance sales are final.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for exchanging/returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Any return on items paid for thru PayPal will be subject to a handling fee of 2% to cover non-refundable transaction costs.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Returns & Exchanges on Customized to Fit Garments
Jumbie Art customized to fit garments are cut to achieve superior fit. They are made just for you according to your measurements and fabric selection. For this reason customized fit garments are non-returnable and non-refundable. In the event there was a mistake made on our part, we will offer a refund/exchange.
We are happy to help you take accurate measurements and select a fabric based on your desire.
Please email us if you have any questions regarding measurements or fabric selection.
7491 War Admiral Ct
Las Vegas, NV 89113
Be sure to get Delivery Confirmation. We cannot process your exchange/return if we don’t receive your package.Returns & Exchanges may take up to one week to process. All items eligible for return will be refunded and those items eligible for exchange will be credited to the customers account. If you have any questions please contact us at: JumbieFromKentucky@gmail.com